You know the drill, let's keep it simple:
1. Who wins the Presidential Election
2. The number of electoral votes they'll receive
3. (optional) you can list any or all states to fall in the R or D column if you choose
4. The composition of the Senate after the election, as in X R and Y D Senators
5. (optional) You can discuss individual races and the winners or losers thereof
6. The composition of the House after the election, as in X R and Y D Representatives.
7. (optional) Any other predictions you'd like to make
Winner will be judged on accuracy of items 1,2,4,and 6. In case of a tie, preference will be given to the first person to make the prediction. Optional items are for glory, not for scoring.
1. Obama wins
2. EV count is O 303 - R 235
3. Romney takes Florida and North Carolina, Obama takes all the other swing states
4. Senate is 53D - 47R
6. House is 203D - 232R
7. Marijuana legalization passes in WA and CO, fails in OR. Same sex marriage passes in WA
Go for it guys, let's se who has the best understanding of American politics. If mmghosh or nyoos junkey wins, we'll know how lame we are here in the states.